[contextazon id='17']If you are currently wondering how to find a pink handgun for women, you have come to the right place. Listed below, you will find some of the hottest and best handguns for woman on the market.
The popularity of handguns among women has grown tremendously in the past couple of decades. This is largely related to the rise in crime on whole and random acts of violence against women. Studies show the largest increase of these types of crime to be in the larger cities and metropolitan areas. With this in mind, the big gun manufacturers and the NRA have stepped up and taken notice of the need and have constructed, sleek, light weight, sexy guns that are easy to use. The gender gap is closing and more and more women are learning to shoot and are starting to pack some heat, and they are doing it in style and with confidence.
The pink color sets it apart from the typical “male oriented” gun. So if you feel that little can of pepper spray or your car alarm might not do the trick, go shopping. Have the security and peace of mind you deserve and know that your pink handgun is just a reach away. Any of the pink handguns for women listed below, will do the trick:
1) The Ruger LCR Revolver, is a compact, lightweight revolver. It weighs in at 13.5 ounces. It has a nice, smooth, easily controlled trigger and the recoil is easily managed.
2) Grab the SIG Sauer Mosquito, Semi-Automatic Rimfire Handgun. It boasts a .22 Long Rifle, a 3.9 inch Barrel and hold 10 rounds. It has ergonomic grip, adjustable sites, and internal locking device.
3) The Diamondback DB9 Semi-Automatic Handgun has a 2.8 inch Barrel, 6 round capacities and is built with a pink polymer frame. It was built to last a lifetime.
4) The Charter Arms Pink Lady Revolver, .38 Special +P, has a 2 inch Barrel, hold 5 rounds . It has a pink and stainless finish with black grips. It has a hammer block safety and weighs only 12 oz.
5) The S&W Model 642 Airweight Revolver is another .38 Special+P. J Frame. 5 round capacities, 1.87 inch Barrel, also only weighs in at a mere 15.0 oz.
All of the pink handguns for women listed above are built with the latest in technological advances, they are sure to supply the demand among even the most advanced shooters. Keep in mind when buying the pink, polymer handguns that they do have a decorative finish and are subject to wear from being holstered.
Do not clean with bore solvents or similar cleaning agents. As with any sale on a handgun, they are always final. Be sure to do your research and do some practice shooting to make sure it is a good fit for you. Ask your local gun shop if they offer woman’s shooting courses and gun safety classes. You will find that a lot of them do. Some even offer it as the quintessential “Ladies Night Out”.
No matter which handgun you choose, you will find the style that suits you best. Gun popularity with women, has grown so much in the recent past, that the gun manufacturers are doing all they can to support the needs of women. Safety, speed and style are at the forefront of the designs, ensuring every woman (or man), will be able to find the exact pink handgun to fit their needs.